50 projects were nominated by a panel of architects, architecture journalists and critics. Now it is up to the independent jury out of five international renowned architects to select the category winners and the winner of the Grand Prize.
The Brick Award 18 Jury consists of:
- Anne Kaestle, Duplex Architekten, Germany
- Jonathan Sergison, Sergison Bates architects, United Kingdom
- Marc Mimram, Marc Mimram Architecture, France
- Stephan Ferenczy, BEHF Corporate Architects, Austria
- Vladimir Arsene, Westfourth Architecture, Romania
The only thing that counts is the expertise and opinion of the jury, Wienerberger had absolutely no say in the selection of projects, The jury gives special attention to the architecture quality, the innovation level of the project, the use of bricks and how functionality, sustainability and energy efficiency are combined.
For more information about the jury visit: www.brickaward.com